Someone to Lean On
Assisted Living housing is a social environment with regular activities where non-medical caregivers can assist with the things that we normally do to remain functional around the house. We work with your care coordinator and Doctors to help implement a care plan specifically designed to you or your loved ones. You may have some idea of what non-medical in home care services you need help with today, but most clients are amazed at the variety of services that a caregiver can assist with to make you and your loved one more comfortable. Could you use a little help with the following?
- Ambulatory assistance
- Housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, bathroom, kitchen)
- Personal laundry and linens make/change bed
- Doctors appointment transportation
- Technology to track care and medications
- Meal planning & preparation – according to taste/diet
- Weekly vitals monitoring
- On-Site 24 hour-a-day care and support
- Bathing & dressing
- Hair and grooming
- Skin care
- Continence care
The best caregiving – one personal interaction at a time.