Restaurant Style Dining
Frontier Dining program is a hallmark of our commitment to champion quality of life for all seniors. Eating is such an integral part of life and healthy delicious food just makes life better. Our Administrator was previously a chef and restaurateur and has personally championed this effort at Frontier. Our residents enjoy home-cooked meals prepared from scratch to support the unique nutritional needs of seniors, with snacks and beverages available throughout the day. Our table service dining room encourages social interaction and nurtures friendships.
- Reduced-fat, low-calorie, high-fiber and low-sodium choices
- Local, seasonal ingredients chosen at the peak of freshness and prepared by our trained culinary staff
- A truly gourmet selection of classic favorites, regional dishes, resident-suggested selections and healthy flavors from around the world
- Attention to individual residents’ specific, doctor-prescribed diabetic and other dietary plans
- Accommodation of residents’ religious and cultural preferences
- Seasonal and holiday events, wine and cheese tastings and other special occasions
- Menu updates based on the preferences and feedback of community residents
- Dining with family and friends and catering options.